Friday, 9 January 2015

2015 Reading Challenge

Last year wasn't a particularly good reading year for me. I mean, I did read a decent amount but I also had a lot of reading slumps and didn't really venture much outside of my comfort zone. Most of all though, I didn't really make a significant dent in the pile of books that have been on my shelves for ages (particularly my classics).

So, this year, I'm setting myself a reading challenge because I've seen a few of these on tumblr and youtube and they look fun (click for the full size):


They've been selected mostly because they're just things that I've just been meaning to do (like reading more classics, more graphic novels, listen to more audio books, and read more diverse books*).

I don't expect to be able to complete all of these (I mean, maybe I could, if I didn't have the attention span of a very small flea...), so I'm aiming for as many as I can but I'll be satisfied with completing at least 5 of the challenges (b-i-n-g-o!... Only not really, because it can be any 5, doesn't have to be 5 in a row).

I may not review every book I read for the challenge, so I'll post an update nearer the end of the year to show how well or how bad I did.

Anyway... feel free to join in (you can use the same challenges as me, or edit it with your own challenges instead--I'll include a blank version below).

Later.

*To clarify, I do intend to read more diverse books than listed for the challenge. Those are just on there because I want to read at least that many. I'm actually going to make a separate challenge card specifically about diversity.

The blank one, if anyone wants it (click for full size):

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.